VEKA Fully Reversible Windows are a revolutionary solution to the complications of window maintenance in multi-storey buildings. With versatile Fully Reversible Windows there’s no compromise on looks or performance.
Particularly popular in homes with hard-to-access upper-floor windows, Fully Reversible Windows offers unique and unhindered access to both sides of the window, for ease of cleaning.
Distinguished by a sash that can be turned completely inside-out, all moving parts remain outside, minimising the chances of any soapy water dripping into the room while cleaning.
The functionality of Fully Reversible Windows makes them incredibly versatile in terms of the varying degrees of ventilation they offer. When closed, they boast exceptional weather resistance. Equally adept at keeping the warmth in, with superior energy and acoustic-insulation ratings, helping to minimise outdoor noise and significantly reduce heating bills.
Available in a wide range of colours and woodgrain finishes, Fully Reversible Windows are easily tailored to suit any property.
• Entire window can be turned back on itself for easy cleaning ideal for externally inaccessible windows
• Comprehensive ancillary range
• Galvanised steel reinforcements
• Espagnolette locking options
• Internal beading options
• Choice of several locking mechanisms
• Kitemark accreditations BS7412 and PAS 24
• Designed to severe weather rating, to withstand in excess of 2,400 pascals (equivalent to 140 mph wind speed)
• Offset sash gives concealed interior seal and exterior bevel feature
• Maximum sash height 1560mm
• Maximum square sash size 1400mm x 1400mm
|White||Rosewood||Rosewood/White||Golden Oak||Golden Oak/White||Anthracite Grey/White|